Refund / Cancellations Policy
You can cancel domestic flight bookings online. Log in to My Bookings, select the relevant booking and click the Cancel button. For online cancellation, www.labeltrips.com will charge Rs. 300 per person per sector as standard cancellation service charges over and above the airline's own cancellation charge..
To amend/cancel your ticket offline, contact www.labeltrips.com Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org For international flight bookings email us at email@example.com. For all offline cancellation of domestic flights a standard charge of Rs. 500 per person per sector , over and above the airline's own cancellation charge will apply. While for international flight bookings a standard fee per person would be charged, over and above the airline's own cancellation charge.
For rescheduling of domestic flights, www.labeltrips.com will charge Rs. 300 per person per sector as standard rescheduling charges.
For No-Show of domestic flights, www.labeltrips.com will charge Rs. 100 per person per sector as standard No-Show charges
Please refer to airline specific amendment and cancellation policy while using www.labeltrips.com Services. You may be required to directly contact the nearest airline office (of the concerned airline) to get your reservation cancelled.
How do I get a refund after canceling my ticket?
In case of e-Tickets and PTA, the refund shall be processed within 15 - 20 working days from the date of the cancellation request being made. If we have received the payment through a valid credit card, then the same will be refunded to your credit card. Payments made using any other form of payment will be refunded by cheque within a maximum of 30 days from date of receipt of ticket. All refunds shall be processed subject to processing of refunds by the respective airline/service provider.
Please note convenience fee charged at the time of booking will not be refundable.
What are the cancellation/amendment charges?
Cancellation and/or amendment of airline tickets shall at all times be subject to fees/charges/levies/payments as may be levied/payable to the relevant airline/carrier in accordance with such relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy. Prior to booking tickets, you must acquaint yourself with the relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy with respect to the ticket to be booked by you. Any cancellation/amendment fees/charges/levies/payments levied by/payable to the relevant airline shall be to your account.
Except to the extent stated in the individual airline/carrier terms and conditions or otherwise applicable to specific tickets booked/issued, cancellation fee are payable as follows.
You can cancel domestic flight bookings online. Log in to My Bookings, select the relevant booking and click the Cancel button. For online cancellation, www.labeltrips.com will charge Rs. 300 per person per sector as standard cancellation charges. To amend/cancel your ticket offline, contact www.labeltrips.com Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all offline cancellation of domestic flights a standard charge of Rs. 500 per person per sector, over and above the airline's own cancellation charge will apply. While for international flight bookings a standard fee of Rs 1000 per person would be charged, over and above the airline's own cancellation charge.
The customer must read individual airline specific terms and conditions in order to find out if the ticket proposed to be booked/purchased is subject to any additional cancellation fee or charge and www.labeltrips.com assumes no liability whatsoever in this regard.
Note: Unless expressly stated otherwise, it is mandatory to contact www.labeltrips.com for refunds and the airline will route the refund for your tickets booked on the Website, through www.labeltrips.com.
The above mentioned cancellation process and refund processing time may vary. In case of lost or damaged tickets, the refund process cannot be initiated with the airline. Refund would be through cheque or demand draft.
In case you avail of the Website's hotel reservation service and are, thereafter, not contactable on the contact details provided in this regard, then the hotel reservation selected by you will stand cancelled and www.labeltrips.com would not be liable for any charges/expenses incurred by you, either directly or indirectly in this regard.
Bus cancellations and refund
Following amount will be deducted on cancellation.
- Less than 4 hours from the departure time: 100 %
- Between 4 Hrs to 12 Hrs from the departure time: 50 %
- Between 12 Hrs to 24 Hrs from the departure time: 25 %
- Between 1 to 7 days before departure time: 10 %
- No refund will be eligible in case of no-show.
Hotel and Holidays cancellations and refund
- Single room means - A room exclusively for one person.
- Double room means - A room for two persons.
- Twin Share means - Two single beds in a double room and the rates will be for one person and sold for a minimum two person.
- Triple means - Three persons in a room and mostly the third person will be provided with a extra cot or a roll away cot.
- Check-in/check-out time in a hotels is usually various from to hotel to hotel, region to region however generally check-in time is 12.00hrs to 14.00hrs, and check-out is 11.00hrs to 12.00 hrs. Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability and additional charges.
- Cancellation to be effected to us directly by letter, fax or email by the customer.
- Due to supplier policies it is necessary to charges cancellation charges.
- Cancellation policy varies from supplier to supplier.
- For all group booking only the group leader can request/intimate for the cancellation.
The Normal cancelation charges are as follows:
- 10 days before to check in date - 100% cancellation charges (NO REFUND).
- 20 days to 10 days before departure - 35% service taken/Tour charges
- 30 days to 17 days before departure -25% service taken/Tour charges
- 30 days before departure - no cancellation charges but the processing Charges.
For B2B Users Policy
- Unused Balance Clause: Any top-up payment / advance payment which is received from retailers / distributors deposit the advance payment to his retail account for, the retailer / distributor does not use the amount for goods & services and he wants his payment to return in this case after one month of deposit, retailer need to give refund request to us, once we will get refund request from the retailer, the balance amount will be refunded within 15 to 20 working days via same source.
- All refund requests are subject to obtaining approval from our suppliers.
- Supplier reserves the right to approve or reject refund.
- Applicable supplier penalty/administrative fees will be deducted.
- Refund will be paid to the customer only, who has made and or made the payment to us.
- No refund will be paid for partially utilised services and no shows.
- Group booking refund charges differs from individual booking.
- Final refund payment will be subject to above clauses.
- All payment will be done by cheque only.
- We are not selling/shipping any goods online, Hence Shipping policy is not applicable to our business.